Northair Nugget Ice Maker
The Northair nugget ice maker is a very solid ice machine that creates ice incredibly fast (while keeping noise production low).
You can check out the full Northair nugget ice maker review here.
Let’s dive into the specs!
Table of Contents
Northair Nugget Ice Machine Image
Northair Nugget Ice Machine Specs
|Item Weight||40.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.8 x 16.1 x 19 inches|
|Item model number||ZB-045|
|Connector Type||Portable Ice Maker; Self Contained|
|Door Material Type||Plastic|
|Ice storage||3.31 Pounds|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Included Components||Northair Icemaker, Ice Scoop|
- 【Compact Ice Maker】Product Dimensions: 9.8″x16.1″x19″.Within only 15 minutes, you’ll be enjoying soft, crunchy ice. Top water tank capacity：3.7L; Bottom water tank capacity：2.2L
- 【 Add Water Manually】 Add water manually. Produces 44 lbs. of ice per day, and the bin holds 3.31 lbs. at a time. As ice melts, the water returns to the reservoir, where it will simply be made back into more ice.
- 【Auto Self-Cleaning】Press “CLEAN” button to enter the automatic cleaning function. Large viewing window and indicator lights let you know when the basket is full or when more water is needed, while any unused ice melts back into the reservoir for future use .
- 【LCD & Digital display】Electronic controls for ease of use. Features an easy-to-read push-button digital design for a comfortable use.Offers on-time ice production. When there is not enough water in the water tank, the indicator will light up, reminding you to add more water. Or when the ice bucket is full, the ice maker it will remind you to remove the extra ice cubes, so the ice maker can start to make more ice.
- 【Customer Service】90 days warranty covers ANY mechanical/technical problem.30 day return policy.
10‐15 minutes to first nugget of ice
• Ice shape: square crunchy nuggets
• Compact counter top design plugs into any electrical outlet at home and can come with you to your next camping or tailgating party
• No water hookup required, just plug it into any 115 v grounded (standard) electrical outlet and fill the reservoir with water
• Capacity: holds up to 3 lbs. (2.5 quarts) in ice basket
• Produces up to 44 lbs/24 hr
• Operating temperature range f‐50 to 104
How to Obtain the Ice-cubes
1.Before we start making ice, please check the drainpipe behind the appliance, make sure the water drain cap has been inserted into the drainpipe; otherwise the appliance will not work properly.
2.Press the “ICE” button , the icon lights up , 5 seconds later, this icon flashes, it begin to work, Press this button again, it will stop making ice. During ice making procedure, you can see how much ice has been stored in the drawer through the observation window.
3.For the first time, or if the appliance has not been used for a long time, it is recommended to clean this appliance before you start to make ice.
4.While the ice-maker is on, verify water level periodically. If water pump can’t pump out water, the ice maker will stop automatically, and the “Add water” indicator will on. Need to pour water into the water reservoir inside.
The Northair nugget ice maker is a very decent ice machine that is super fast and pretty silent (relative to other nugget ice makers out there).
If you value speed and low noise above all, this model is definitely a solid choice!
Check the full Northair nugget ice maker review here.