Manitowoc Nugget Ice Maker
The Manitowoc nugget ice maker is an absolute unit! It produces over 315 pounds of ice a day with insane speed and power. It also has a super practical self-dispensing feature to ensure maximum ease of use.
However, you do have to break the bank for it though!
Check out the full Manitowoc Nugget Ice Maker review here.
Now let’s jump on the specs!
Table of Contents
Manitowoc Nugget Ice Machine Image
Manitowoc Nugget Ice Machine Specs
|Item Weight||187 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 16.25 x 35 inches|
|Item model number||CNF0201A|
|Color||Stainless Steel Wrap with Gray/Black Accents & LED Lighting|
|Connector Type||Portable Ice Maker; Self Contained|
|Door Material Type||-|
|Ice storage||10 Pounds|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Included Components||Manitowoc Icemaker|
The Manitowoc Ice CNF0201A countertop ice and water dispenser is an ideal fit for hotels, offices, or lobby areas needing either product. It produces nugget ice, a popular type with customers because of its small size and chewability, and the machine senses cups automatically and has a blue LED light that helps make it visible in dark environments. The front panel is DuraTech™; it is quick to clean and resistant to hardwater staining, and to keep the counter and floors dry, a large drain pan in the bottom helps catch any ice or water overflow.
- Produces 315 lb../24 hr. of ice at 70 degrees F air, 50 degrees F water
- Produces 222 lb./24 hr. of ice at 90 degrees F air, 70 degrees F water
- Air-cooled system
- Produces nugget ice
- 10-lb. bin capacity
- Touchless dispensing mode improves sanitation
- Blue LED light illuminates dispenser in dark environments
- DuraTech front panel
- Large drain pan catches excess ice
- User-friendly operation switch for power and cleaning
- Rear or underside drain connections permit flush mounting on left
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- Ideal clearances: 24 in. on top, 8 in. on sides, 5 in. on back
- R404A refrigerant
- 2,300-BTU heat transfer capacity
This absolute beast of a nugget ice maker is one of the most sophisticated machines out there. If you require massive amounts of ice a day and want it fast without a hassle, then the Manitowoc is the one for you. But be aware, you’ll have to pay dearly for it!
Check the full Manitowoc nugget ice maker review here.