KBice Nugget Ice Maker
If you’re looking for maximum ease of use, then the KBice nugget ice maker might be the best option for you!
It’s self dispensing feature makes this one of the most practical models out there!
If you want to read the full KBice nugget ice maker review click here.
For now, let’s dive into the specs!
Table of Contents
KBice Nugget Ice Maker Image
KBice Nugget Ice Maker specs
|Brand Name||KITCHEN BASICS 101|
|Color||Stainless Steel, Black|
|External Testing Certification||UL|
|Item Weight||40.0 pounds|
|Material||Stainless Steel Front Panel With Plastic Glossy Black Body|
|Production Capacity (75°F Air)||30 lb / 24 hr|
|Ice Storage Capacity||2 lb|
|Water Reservoir Capacity||100 fl oz|
|Drip Tray||Magnetically Deteachable|
|Drain Plumbing||NOT required!|
|Water Supply||Manual Fill|
|Water Fill Port||Push to Open / Removable Door|
|Touch Buttons||Clean, Dispense Nuggets, Make Nuggets|
|LED Notifications||Cleaning, Water Level, Power, Making Ice|
|Operating Temperature||50~85 °F|
|Electrical Rating||120V / 60Hz / 2.5A|
|Unit Dimensions||12”W x 16” D x 17-1/2”H|
|Net Weight||40 lb|
KBice brings you the 1st Portable self-dispensing nugget ice machine designed for your personal use. No touch, soft crunch, self-dispensing nugget ice machine.
- We recommend using distilled, bottled OR filtered water, as this will improve the performance of the machine. Tap water with a hardness of <100 PPM is also acceptable. Water with excessive calcium will diminish performance and increase the need to clean the machine. The machine will not produce ice if tap water with a hardness > 100 PPM is used.
- COUNTERTOP SIZE: With its compact design, this machine will Self Dispense JOY, the most delicious ice nuggets.
- Unit Measures Only: 16 x 12 x 17.5 inches
- The perfect size for any countertop in your home or office.
- Within only 25 minutes, you will be enjoying soft, crunchy ice, just like the ice you love from your favorite restaurants.
- Produces max 30 lbs. of ice per 24 hrs
- PORTABLE: No water hookup required, just fill the reservoir with distilled, bottled or filtered water and plug into any 120v standard electrical outlet.
- 1.5 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp finely granulated sugar
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 2 oz white rum
- Club soda or seltzer
Muddle the lime juice with sugar and mint leaves. Fill glass about 2/3 with kb!ce nuggets and add rum. Garnish with mint and top off with club soda or seltzer.
Minty Orange Nuggetade
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/3 cups lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mint leaves
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 4 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 7 cups cold water
- Orange slices and mint sprigs
In large saucepan, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add lemon juice, mint, orange juice and zest. Let stand for 1 hour. Strain
and discard mint and zest. Add cold water, stir, and serve over kb!ce nuggets. Garnish with mint. Servings: 6-8
- 1 oz. Gin
- 1/2oz. Strawberry Liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz. White Cranberry Juice
- Strawberry Slices
- 2oz. Sweet & Sour Mix
- 1/2oz. Grand Mariner
- 1/2 oz. Peach Schnapps
Mix ingredients for red layer and pour over kb!ce nuggets. Mix ingredients for yellow layer and pour slowly on top to layer. Garnish with freshs trawberries.
- 1 oz Vodka
- 2/3 oz Coconut Water
- 2/3 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1/3 oz Blue Curacao
- 1/6 oz Simple Syrup
Shake ingredients with ice and pour over kb!ce nuggets in your favorite glass. Garnish with mint.
If you’re all about practicality, then the KBice nugget ice maker is the one for you.
With a press of a button, you’ll have loads of delicious pellet ice at your disposal!
Absolutely fantastic for cocktail parties!
Check out the full review of the ice maker here.