Frigidaire Nugget Ice Maker
The Frigidaire EFIC235-AMZ Countertop nugget ice maker is one of the cheapest nugget ice makers out there, but it has one of the highest capacities! The Frigidaire ice maker is able to produce 44 pounds of ice a day (allegedly) which makes it a great bank for buck ice machine!
Check the full Frigidaire nugget ice maker review here.
Now, let’s have a look at the specs!
Table of Contents
Frigidaire Nugget Ice Maker Image
Frigidaire Nugget Ice Maker specs
|Item Weight||19 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 17 x 19 inches|
|Item model number||EFIC235-AMZ|
|Connector Type||Portable Ice Maker; Self Contained|
|Door Material Type||Plastic|
|Ice storage||3 Pounds|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Included Components||Icemaker, Side Tank, Ice Bin, Ice Scoop, and Drip Tray|
• Unique soft, yet crunchy nuggets that float in your favorite beverage
• 10‐15 minutes to first nugget of ice
• Ice shape: chewable square crunchy nuggets
• Compact countertop design plugs into any electrical outlet at home and can come with you to your next camping or tailgating party ‐ the perfect size for any countertop in your home
• Quick and powerful
• No water hookup required, just plug it into any 115v grounded (standard) electrical outlet and fill the reservoir with water
• Capacity: holds up to 3 lbs. (2.5 quarts) in ice basket
• Produces up to 44 lbs. Of ice in a day
• Operating temperature range f‐50 to 104
• Unit size is 11.65” x 16.93” x20.87”
- COUNTERTOP SIZE: With it’s elegant design, the EFIC235 will wow your guests before they even try the delicious ice it makes. Well sized for any countertop in your home.
- QUICK & POWERFUL: Within only 15 minutes, you’ll be enjoying soft, crunchy ice, just like the ice you love from your favorite restaurant.
- PORTABLE: Compact countertop design plugs into any electrical outlet at home and can come with you to your next camping or tailgate. No water hookup required!
- HIGH CAPACITY: Produces 44 lbs. of ice per day, and the bin holds 3 lbs. at a time.
- AUTOMATIC: As ice melts, the water returns to the reservoir, where it will simply be made back into more ice.
If we look at the specs, the Frigidaire ice maker is able to measure up against other far more expensive pellet ice makers. So, it’s definitely worth it if you have some budget constraints.
Check the full Frigidaire ice maker review here.