Using a convection microwave oven is a great way to roast, bake and broil all kinds of delicious foods.
However, there seems to be a lot of confusion when it comes to the appropriate cookware to use for convection microwave ovens.
For example, many people are wondering whether or not you can put metal in a convection microwave oven at all (the answer is yes, but only when using the convection mode).
In order to clear things up, we have created a list best cookware for a convection microwave oven.
So let’s jump in!
Table of Contents
Quick overview of the best microwave convection oven cookware
Best Cookware for Convection Microwave Oven List
1. Amazon Basics 6-Piece Nonstick, Carbon Steel Oven Bakeware Baking Set
- 6-piece bakeware set includes a 9×5-inch loaf pan, 2 round 9-inch cake pans, a 12-cup muffin pan, a 13×9-inch roast pan, and a 13×9-inch baking sheet
- Made of heavy-weight steel for thorough, even heating
- Nonstick coating for effortless food release and easy cleaning
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Hand-wash only recommended
2. Rachael Ray Cucina Nonstick Bakeware Set
- SET INCLUDES: Two 10-inch x 15-inch cookie pans, Two 9-inch round cake pans, 9-inch square cake pan, 2 loaf pans, 9-inch x 13-inch rectangular cake pan with lid, 12-cup muffin and cupcake pan
- EVERYDAY DURABILITY: This Rachael Ray nonstick bakeware set features heavy gauge steel construction with rolled-rim bake pan edges designed for easy, everyday use
- LONG-LASTING NONSTICK: The baking pans feature long-lasting, latte-colored nonstick inside and out to provide excellent food release with quick cleanup
- COMFORT AND CONTROL: Silicone grips on the bakeware pan handles offer plenty of solid, comfortable grasp, even with potholders
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Oven safe to 450 degrees F, the nonstick bakeware set includes all the essential bake pan shapes for everything from cake making to cookie making to roasting and more
- VERSATILE BAKE PANS: Cake pan with lid is ideal for bringing goodies on the go, cookie pans work great for sheet pan dinners, and round cake pans are perfect for roasting
3. Nordic Ware Compact Ovenware 3-Piece Baking Set
- Compact Oven 3 pc. Grilling and Baking Set includes 7 inch x 10 inch baking sheet, casserole pan, and broiling grill.
- Cook, broil or bake your favorite meals or cookies in your toaster oven, outdoor gas or electric grill, camp stove or RV stove with Nordic Wares Grill & Bake set.
- Sized for easy storage and small spaces this set can be used for both toaster ovens or regular ovens. With the non-stick surface cooking and cleaning are a breeze.
- Made in USA with imported rack.
- Interior cooking surface dimensions of the baking sheets is 6 x 8 inches and the maximum exterior dimensions are10 x 7 x 1.9 inches.
4. Chicago Metallic Non-Stick Toaster Oven Bakeware Set
- VERSATILE SET: includes a 9.5-inch by 6.25-inch baking pan, 9.25-inch by 6-inch cooling rack, 11-inch by 7-inch roast/cake pan and a 6 cup muffin pan that fit in most toasters
- GREAT FOR SINGLE SERVINGS SMALLER KITCHENS: each piece is the perfect size for individual meals, reheating leftovers, and all pieces nestle requiring limited storage space
- QUALITY MATERIALS: each baking pan is crafted from heavy weight carbon steel for superior heat conduction and even baking; oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- NON-STICK COATING: makes serving and cleaning easy
- QUICK, SIMPLE CLEANUP: dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended
5. G & S Metal Products Company Personal Size Non-Stick 6-Piece Toaster Oven Baking Pan Set
- SIX-PIECE SET—EXCELLENT VALUE: Our personal size baking pan set includes everything you need for cooking 1-2 serving sized meals in your toaster oven; the set includes 2 pizza pans, 1 cookie sheet, 1 cooking rack, 1 broil pan, and 1 Fat-A-Way bake and broil pan
- PERFECT FOR SINGLE-SERVINGS: The OvenStuff toaster oven set is ideal for making meals or cookies in small batches in your toaster oven; no need to waste time or energy using your regular oven
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: Toaster oven set is sized slightly smaller for single portion servings and fits most toaster ovens; Pizza Pans Exterior: 8in x 8in, Interior 7.7 in; Rack 7.6in x 5.6in; Mini Cookie Tray Exterior: 10.1in x 7.1in, Interior: 8.5in x 6.5in; Mini Bake & Roast Pan Exterior: 10in x 7in, Interior: 8.5in x 6.5in
- NON-STICK FINISH: The OvenStuff baking pan set is made with a proprietary Dragline plus coating that allows baked goods and other treats to slide right off the pan for an easy cleanup
- QUALITY STEEL CONSTRUCTION: All six pieces are made with high-performance steel construction, which ensures even heating across the pan; hand wash recommended
6. Farberware Bakeware Steel Nonstick Toaster Oven Pan Set
- PFOA-FREE NONSTICK: Long-lasting nonstick on these baking trays promotes excellent food release and easy cleanup when making pizzas, cookies or even small casseroles. No Rolled Edges
- DURABLE TOASTER OVEN BAKE PANS: The toaster oven baking tray set’s heavy-duty construction resists warping and heats evenly to brown beautifully and help reduce hot spots.
- GREAT FOR DORMS AND APARTMENTS: This cookie pan, pizza tray and cake set and every other piece of Farberware Bakeware uphold a long tradition of reliability, value & performance.
- HIGH HEAT TOASTER OVEN READY: The toaster oven pans in this 4-piece pizza, cake, and cookie tray set are oven safe in toaster or conventional ovens to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Farberware 57775 Bakeware Nonstick Toaster Oven Pan Set, Includes Two 10-Inch x 7-Inch Cookie Trays – 10″ L x 7″ W (interior)/ 10.8″ x 7.5″ (exterior), one 10-Inch x 7-Inch Cake Pan – 10″ L x 7″ W (interior)/ 10.8″ x 7.5″ (exterior), one 7-Inch Pizza Pan – 7″ L x 7″ x W (interior)/ 7.5″ x 7.5″ (exterior). Steel Construction.
Best Cookware for Convection Microwave Oven Buying Guide
what sort of pans can i use in a microwave convection oven?
As I said before, buying cookware can be quite confusing for some, especially when it comes to convection microwave ovens. If you’re not sure what sort of pans to use, please watch the video below.
And to make things extra clear, here are some things to look out for when choosing bakeware for microwave convection ovens.
This is probably the most important factor when choosing cookware for a convection microwave oven.
The cookware must-have nonstick coating on its surface so the food doesn’t stick and it’s super easy to clean afterward. Nobody likes to spend even more time in the kitchen doing the dishes!
Size is also very important. Make sure to choose cookware with an appropriate size that is able to fit in your convection microwave oven.
In addition, try to determine the intensity of use. If you are cooking a lot, it’s a good idea to invest in a larger set with more utensils so you can alternate and diversify your cooking skills.
I know I said non-stick coating might be the most important factor, however, safety always comes first!
Make sure the cookware is completely safe to use in a microwave convection oven. If you’re not sure, you can always contact customer support and ask whether or not it is suitable!
Now you know everything there is to know about the best cookware for convection microwave ovens!
If you have any questions feel free to let me know in the comments below!